Hey Marci,
Just to rephrase you, I cannot say exactly where are you in my book but definitely in the 5 nines based on BMI and how you look.
But
these factors may not be on my conscious criteria when I meet
women. For sure I don't meet women who cannot enjoy an outdoor activity -
and people around me know that - and not having the BMI within
acceptable norms. Even then, sometimes the spell bursts when they open
their mouth.
I half-jokingly accepted
Adriana's challenge to see other women in US just because my sieving
rate is quite high. More so, I don't actively do it (maybe I should?), I let
things/life unfold.
What I can definitely say is that you impressed me and it is not happening frequently (maybe because
I am a Sagittarius). And even in those rare cases my
rationale/analytical mind constructs hypotheses why I should turn around
and keep looking, which I did after our first encounter - and the
distance between our homes was the reason.
But
then after our last date, I wondered why against my rationale I
still wanted to talk to you? It is not only the talk which I really
enjoyed it, but something more. The talk seems to fire a level of understanding which transcends words, could be life experience or multiple relationships we went through?
What is more intriguing is
that I am quite content living in Toronto, with friends and some family
but these three days in Michigan just have awaken a part of me which I
thought is left in the past.
I am writing all
these torn in between interpreting your words, remembering our
discussions, my reaction and the reality - at least for me - that those
events will become rarer and rarer. The clock is 3 am, I am in between
sleeping periods, which also says something because I interrupted my
nightly reading - Spark by John Ratey, totally a book for your interests
- to write this fragment, as a bookmark.
I know that seeing
more of you and your life will help me connect/correct my emotional dots
but in the same time we, after a certain age, are buried in a daily
grind which is made to burn any kind of sparkle, spontaneity, romance or
anything in between.
Ooh and the geography, again.
I
am not looking for a reply from you, it's just me clearing up my
thoughts, and crystallizing some remarks that I refrained saying directly
to you for not quite clear reasons.
Even if
the things are left as they are (I as a rummaging black hole after
meeting you), thanks for the stirring, life has incredible surprises
when you are not expecting it.
From the Great White North,
G
P.S
Don't take the message as a conversation starter, it was written as a
post factum emotional arousal that was memorable and unique. The readers
will not recognize you and the link to the post is almost covert.

Comments