Can say with assurance that the subject of my failed short relationship (mostly imaginary) is coming to an end with this last post. I turned it on many facets, analyzed it for my futile understanding, built explanations for deciphering meaning, but the emotional bleeding is becoming dry. Life goes on and I wish everyone, no matter what role they played in it, to move on, to enjoy life. There are a few more posts that were written in the last few days but they will probably not be published. You got the gist of what happened, a few more theories are an over-extended tired saga.
It was one of my mistakes, of many that will come, that slowly will make me re-adjust, re-think and look at life in a different light. Although not old, I am at an age when some things are no longer possible, others become available, where I have roots or connections that are hard to change, they are imprinted in my brain. More roots had unexpectedly grown and is where I redirected some energy, lately. I still believe in openness, playfulness, laughter and connected minds when the conditions are favorable.
I hope that everyone can have the serenity to meet people that hurt them and be able to smile and remember the turmoil like a painful growing process. It is not easy, but hate, keeping grudge is not helping either.
The memories are fabulous, the interplay of possibilities even better, but in the end is the people around you who will make a difference in your life and who you try to love, accept and make them grow. Pick them carefully, cherish them and show them your love, the rewards are incredible.
It was one of my mistakes, of many that will come, that slowly will make me re-adjust, re-think and look at life in a different light. Although not old, I am at an age when some things are no longer possible, others become available, where I have roots or connections that are hard to change, they are imprinted in my brain. More roots had unexpectedly grown and is where I redirected some energy, lately. I still believe in openness, playfulness, laughter and connected minds when the conditions are favorable.
I hope that everyone can have the serenity to meet people that hurt them and be able to smile and remember the turmoil like a painful growing process. It is not easy, but hate, keeping grudge is not helping either.
The memories are fabulous, the interplay of possibilities even better, but in the end is the people around you who will make a difference in your life and who you try to love, accept and make them grow. Pick them carefully, cherish them and show them your love, the rewards are incredible.
Comments