In my life they didn't work and I separated from the women I was at the time. There is a saying, "the eyes you don't see you forget". There is no memory of us together, there is no past we can think off. Real life did not occur between us. I don't even have a photo with you/us. My daily life/cycle is different than yours and is hard to create context in writing or speech.
And context is the background of our behaviors. Commenting and having discussions is important in my day-to-day living. It is very simple, you are here or not, the talk is not enough for me, sometimes I need just silence and presence and my problems will subdue or find a solutions in subconscious . Sometimes I need just a sounding board or an ear to shoot my ideas to. I understand to have different daily lives, but need the close connection (almost) every day. Or, as I give this example with my daughter - since she was a baby she slept on my shoulder, then on my chest, then on my belly, always hearing my heartbeat. With all the love I have for her, probably our connection is different for this extra reason: heart to heart beats connections are coming from hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution, are primal and indestructible.
Comments